Thursday, 11 July 2013

Book Review – ‘A Bit of Bite’ by Cynthia Eden



Book Review – ‘A Bit of Bite’ by Cynthia Eden ~ 4 Stars!

This was a fun, quick read that had some solid writing and story telling. I liked the predicament of ‘Who can you trust’ that Ava found herself in, her unwavering loyalty to her co-workers and her disbelief when she discovered that they were the ones who were targeting her. I really admired her strength of character and how she stil wished to help her fellow officers when she discovered that they had been double-crossed and how she put herself in danger to save them.

Her relationship with Julian was fiery and great fun to read. It’s always amusing to read the interactions between two very stubborn individuals, and Cynthia Eden delivered some brilliant backstory that explained the underlying tension between the two.

The only reason that I gave this book 4 rather than 5 stars is that I kept feeling as though I was missing part of the story. Although this was only meant to be a short book, I feel like there should have been a couple of extra pages that better described the town and how the Vampires, Werewolves and Humans all came up with the plan to live apart in different dwellings as it were.

A good solid read, and I would definitely read more from this author. 4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment